what would be the best upgrades for my 160cc atomik bigfoot??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the $1450 they cost on the atomik website & the $900 you have to spend, i would of got a different bike

Last edited:
Put a fuel filter on it.
Those handlebars will probly bend pretty easily so get some protapers or even taper reps.
Most people will also swap out the molkt carb for a 26mm oko because everyone says the molkt is ****..

paid for $900 including postage

for the $1450 they cost on the atomik website & the $900 you have to spend, i would of got a different bike

i only paid $900 for bike complete with postage

not a bad deal then,

yer as lil john said, bars, carby, & if you realy want to get carried away 184cc big bore kit & a V2 head

just paid for a MOLKT 26mm Carby, Pro taper Bars, Pro Taper Grips, DNM Rear Shock

Id be lookin at some decent forks too... depending on what you are gonna do on the bike I guess... wouldnt jump with atomik forks thats for sure... will end in tears... Believe Me!!

Go for DNM's or if you got the monies or the marzochi's (NOT the replicas) Also maybe look at the lifan/daytona ORK, makes it rev heaps easier and you don't get the kickback when trying to start. Made my bike a ****e load better just by adding the forks (STD Nitrous 160) Also the 26mm OKO was a big upgrade on the STD 30mm piece of crap.

man the oko 26mm is a sweet carby as i have one on my gpx 125 massive improvement

proof that molkts are **** is my 146 build thats running on a molkt 26mm at the moment and it has SFA power for a big valve hi comp 146... my mates 125 keeps up at the moment

i will also be getting a oko when i can afford to for some nice snappy throttle response

i rate the oko big time and has a sweet sound . but i do have a question for anyone who knows anything about psto i have a psto 140 and im told that they cant be upgraded so im woundering if i put a oko 26mm will that give more power

Ive got the DNM Hornets like Timeeh... loving them.
Other forks to consider are GPX Black labels from DHZ, come with full brake assembly to suit..so you can upgrade 2 important things in 1 hit!

Latest posts

Back