what you think on this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e509_1.jpg

soz forgot to put the pic. its a 1996 model i thnk its a good price

Seems pretty reasonable. Make sure it has good compression and that there is no free play in the head stem, linkage, swingarm etc. Make sure the fork seals are not leaking and make sure that the bike runs good and strong. The last thing you want is a old bike what needs over 1k just to make it safe to ride. The older CR125s from the early 90s to 97 had a very good strong motor but they handle like crap and have crazy death shake/death wobbles what ever you want to call it.

Last edited:
thats what i was going to say motoluver great minds think alike;)

like motoluver said it is a reasonable price you even may be able to drop the price a $100 or so when you talk to the seller face to face because i got $250 off the asking price for my 2000 yz 125 and i think it was $300-$400 off the asking price for my 2003 yz125

i check for the same things motoluver said when im buying a bike
fork seals i allways remember to check because ive blown a few of fork seals and they can be exspencive to fix
compression, swingarm linkage are the main things and ask to take if for a ride and check to see if its running right and the power band is kicking in when it should

Latest posts

Back