Whats good upgrades?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WogBoi

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im looking to get some more power out of my bike, its a Atomik link 250cc
it has alot of power now but i would really like to get even more out of it.

So im just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what i can do to it without spending more then what i bought the bike for.

Thanks.

I dunno mate ...they are an entry level bike and to throw more coin on it is a bit like polishing a turd (no offense ) But there is a reason they are so cheap, a good 250 costs 8 times what you payed .

So if ya put trick parts in it might get a bit more poke but you'd be better savin ya coin for an upgrade in my opinion.

I dunno mate ...they are an entry level bike and to throw more coin on it is a bit like polishing a turd (no offense ) But there is a reason they are so cheap, a good 250 costs 8 times what you payed .

So if ya put trick parts in it might get a bit more poke but you'd be better savin ya coin for an upgrade in my opinion.

i know what you mean mate, i also have a YZ125

the atomik dont compare to it, just want to put some upgrades on it so it can have a chance thats all.

Yeah no wuckas mate , I just get a bit nervous when the chingas make vertical engines ... they just aint quite there with em yet I don't reckon .

Try a uni filter and decent plug for a start and I'm sure there is a good thread on these bikes ...think it was started by a member called RODBOX ? I think .

But yeah good luck with it mate :cool:

Latest posts

Back