Whats The Toughest Rear Shock

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent an email to Josh at PitPro yesterday but no reply yet. The shock was mounted correct it moved very plushly and easy but it simply failed and I ate turd medium rareQUOTE]

well ...sounds really like a material issue...the dealer have to take care of this!!:cool: forsure they figure something out...keep us posted about it!!;)

Bolts.jpg

I NEED these!!!

Your not the only one.

I sent an email to Josh at PitPro yesterday but no reply yet. The shock was mounted correct it moved very plushly and easy but it simply failed and I ate turd medium rare:D The standard shock the bike came with has hit the same jump a 100 times or more and is still going its now back on the bike pogoing around like a bitch:eek: The jump was a single at the York track in West Aus its about 4 feet high to a down slope it aint nothing extreme:cool:

i'm was amazed that your pitpro has one of these shock's in it
the one in my mates pitpro is a cheap knock off you are talking about and it snapped real easy
thats when the welder came out
but not long after that his crank sheared off so it hasn't been tested

Nah I upgraded to the Dnm, and I have spoken to Josh and he said post it back and he will take care of it. So things sound good for a replacement.:)

Latest posts

Back