Whats your opinion of this bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to know the quality of Motovert pitbike (110cc) anyone owned them or know someone who has owned them. Are they on par with Thumpstar's with performance etc

if ur gonna buy a motovert and spend lost on mods and kits for it, your prolly gonna spend more than what it is to buy a thumpstar. you'd be better of buying a thumpstar that dont need any money spent on them once u get it, only fuel to start riding 8)

To your comment about the cost of upgrading one, there is a motovert on ebay with no reserve and not to highly priced at the moment, Okay fair enough, but with quality are they pretty tough, and are they top of the range for the 110cc range of bikes?

If u dont want to spend much for a thumpstar get a atomik/orion (shht no-fear lol) But man.. i have one and i doo lots of shit i have sand dunes in my park and it makes it though that quiet easly and up hill no problem Sooo fun! and i only spent 700 really good buy, but i guess its luck some are dodgey some like mine n some otheres run for hours on end!

They're crap, my boss bought his two kids the same ones and he has ongoing problems.

that bike kingy is fucking shit. my mates had them an they all broke go about 35kph. oh and they are as loud as hell

Latest posts

Back