Where are the dhz 138 bikes on ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLY 75

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and when more dhz bikes will be offered for auction by DHZ on ebay?

Not sure why you would want one. They sell you the bike then don't want to know you by the looks of it.

The DHZ company has still got an ebay store coz i just bought a rear sprocket from em, so yer.

proberly updating, might have other bikes, or just clearing up so he can go check out more products overseas

I asked the same question of DHZ Direct. Their response was that more bikes with Lifan 141cc oil cooled engines will be posted for auction in approx 2 weeks. Has anyone else heard similar reports?

I asked the same question of DHZ Direct. Their response was that more bikes with Lifan 141cc oil cooled engines will be posted for auction in approx 2 weeks. Has anyone else heard similar reports?

are you serious...
bet they will be cheap..

lolz, he dosent tell me much, but i snoop round when im down there... he didnt seem to have many bikes last time i was down there (last month) so it could be more products

Latest posts

Back