Where to get good quality tyres for cheap ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I need some new tyres for my orion as the chinese ones are hopeless and just falling apart.

So i need a 14inch front and 12 inch rear, i hear Kenda are pretty good quality and well priced, also what are vee rubber like ?

And where would be the cheapest place to buy from?

And how do you compare profiles of the tyres ?

I know on my orion the front tyre is 14" 2.50 and the rear is 12" 3.00

But i see the kenda tyres and other brands are like 60/100 or 80/100 or 90/100

i would recommend Dunlop, Kenda are a little better but they are much more pricey, my dunlop's lasted ages and i got both for only $60
try your local bike dealer :)

10" kenda are shit 12" are not much better, after hard riding on diff surfaces the knobs split and break off!
If I was you i would be getting IRC 60/100 in 14" and 80/100 in 12"
these tyres are the next long lasting and most aggressive tyre on the market behind Shinko, currently shinko dont make 12" or 14", they should be out soon.
here is the link where to buy IRC's from
http://www.racewear.com.au/product/subcategory.cgi?sc=32
2nd tyre up from bottom.

So what tyres do you think will be the best if i have to ride on the road sometimes ? Thats what killed my chinese generic tyres, the road just makes them fall to bits.

wow thats chuncky, if you want a tyre for on and off road you could buy a supermoto tyre, michellin make good ones, go on thier web site.

Latest posts

Back