which is better a braaap maestro 150cc or a pitsterpro lx ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not as experiences as many people on this forum are but from what I've heard, both bikes are very well built etc...
Apparently Braaap have a poor after sales service whereas pitster pro have always got the parts you need and support.
I dont think you can go wrong either way but if I had the choice I would go with the LX, and its also $600 cheaper which you can spend on upgrading it further :D
Hope this helps, Mitch.

LXR is miles ahead of the braaap.
Running the new TTR linkage frame, bigger motor, $700 cheaper too....
alot of research goes into both bikes and they both look great, but the LXR just S#!T's all over the maestro

Ken's bikes dont sound like a fart in the bath either....
for the quality, performance, and most definately the price, the Pitster Pro LXR wins hands down... Braaps, whilst good bikes, are massively overpriced for what you get... especially when compared to the competition...

LXR is miles ahead of the braaap.
Running the new TTR linkage frame, bigger motor, $700 cheaper too....
alot of research goes into both bikes and they both look great, but the LXR just S#!T's all over the maestro

that's true i just had a look at the LXR and that is a **** hot bike
and makes me think about my new Braaap :confused:

but i will still say buy the braaap and support the guy that will support you
and give you a fun safle place to ride and you can walk into the shop 7 days a week and get most parts off the shelf

end of the day its your money and you need to ride the bike you buy
and that LXR is a hot looking bike and i would love to see how she goes
on the track

no matter what bike you get i would still go do one of Braaap's training day's
i done one a few weeks ago and it was a great day and i picked up a lot of good
pointers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back