Which is better pitpro 125 or agb 29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam16

Reaction score
hi i am still undecided as to whick is better?
i dont like the swing arm on the pitpro does anyone else agrre?

Think the pit pro is the choice straight outta the box

unless you wanna get a 29 and mod the fuckery outta it like cranga..... his 29 is TRICK and I think i'll follow him in the new year with a chrissy pressy for myself.
CRANGA HAS BUILT A WEAPON FOR ABOUT 1500

Good question. I just happen to own both of these bikes.....

For starters, the 29 is a bigger bike so if you are 6'+ then it'll fit you a bit better. Suspension on the 29 is better with a fastace rear shock and fastace copy forks which use the same air/oil internal design as an Xrosin but seem to work about 25% as well as the genuine Xrosin's do???? Don't know why they have so much stiction??? The 29 is a much heavier bike and has a Ducar engine. Wether or not this worries you is all up to you.

The Pitpro 125 rear shock is crap and mine leaks after around 4 rides during which I did'nt pouund on it. The standard setup of the forks is equally crap and a 20kg kid would be able to bottom them out with no real compression or rebound dampening effect from the stock oil. The bike is overall lighter and uses a crf type `c` style frame. Lifan engine as standard but still not start in any gear. Swingarm on this bike is poorly chromed steel and weighs a ton.

Despite the -ves and +ves of both bikes, I like mine both. The 29 does dirt duty, and the Pitpro sees motard only action (once I relaced the wheels, replaced the swingarm, rebuilt the forks......blah blah blah).

Just remember that both of these things are chinese and need regular maintance. They are not the quality of jap bikes, but having said that, I'll never buy a crf50 and mod it as its just too much coin tied up in a toy.

why dont you spend a little more and get the pitpro 138 ove got one and im very impressed the frame is stong its not that heavy and the rear shock is heaps better than the 125. the engine is all up which is heaps stronger and the forks are half decent. there is very little you have to do out of the box except for lubing the cables, oiling the air filter and checking/loctiting all the bolts and nuts. i got mine for 830 and im am extremely happy with it but i think they are a little more greens now.

yeh ok thanks for your help i like th elook of the agb 29's better but the pitpro is easie for me to get is there another name for the agb 29's? like atomik.....? who is the dealer that does them?
thanks

AGB29 = Atomic ProX = WIM Detonator = Elstar Blade etc.....

Give or take a few minor differences like the E-start on the WIM.

Latest posts

Back