Who Does This?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HardaFasta

Reaction score
How many can steer with the rear wheel.Yeah,really.How many of you like driftin,both feet on the pegs?How do you like a rooster tail?
I love it,how do you fellas like that feelin? The right gear whilst takin engine load.Round the corner,hit the apex,spread the horses,start skating,beautifull.

Tell me how you like driftin-no feet allowed

yeh mate its awesum, im not so good on the mini's but i can drift the 125

im not the best rider so im a little insecure about stacking it and smashing myself up so i have a tendancy to put one foot down but it doesnt touch the ground, there just in case something happens i can save myself and my bike :D.

when i get it right through its a good feeling, especially the longer you drag it out for, skating the corner kicking plenty of shit up behind ya :D

Cheers, Tony.

yeah im the same as mxmad i can do it on my 125's but not on my pitty i love it but i like leaning my foot out so i can kick it out more

hmmm, im not game to drift! but being in the passanger seat with my bro is pritty cool... ohh and my mate in his vp ss today in the rain was pritty fun

Latest posts

Back