who jumps a agb29 with 12mm Axle

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The axle will bend, even if the jump is small. I bent mine on a whooped out track. The best thing is to convert it to 15mm. best of luck

You need to get bearings that have a 15mm inside diameter and the same outside out side as the old bearings. I got a new hub/rim setup because of this.
hub.jpg

I DID FIND BEARINGS TO MATCH BUT BROKE THE HUB. there not very strong

wot about 12mm axle but a very stong quallity one????????????????????????????????????

Sik, I ordered better quality 12mm bolts for my 29s. They work alot better. Go to a local fastner company, give them the specs. and tell them you want a better grade. I stayed with the 12mm so I would not have to change bearings front and rear, also did not want to run into clearance issues where the front axle goes through the forks...they ended up costing me about 2.50 each. Well worth it, we have not bent an axle yet.

mate check all my post in who rides on bmx tracks there is pics of me jumping there

yeah mate both of them the avenger is slightly bent but not bad and i have jumped it more as i keep breaking shit on my bike lol

i have high tensile 12mm axles, they cost me $30 each i have done lots of 35ft jumps and iv had no problems with them

i have high tensile 12mm axles, they cost me $30 each i have done lots of 35ft jumps and iv had no problems with them

Shit, any local bolt store should be able to get them in high tensile for like $3 or $4 each

Shit, any local bolt store should be able to get them in high tensile for like $3 or $4 each

nah i tried all the bolt places and they couldnt get em, there were some cheaper ones ($15 each) but i opted for the for expensive ones

Latest posts

Back