Who owns a bike bike and a pitty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stubsy

Reaction score
I originally had an idea of selling my two pitty's and upgrading to an outlaw or something but the missus informed me today she is going to buy me a bike bike for my 30th (shhh don't tell anyone) haha. Now I'm wondering who has both and do you use both? I don't want to spend near 2g's for my mini to sit and do nothing.

I did have a kx250 89 model and had to sell for rego:(, then had a 94TTR 250 but the big bikes go before the minis at my place champ. I rode the minis more than the bike bikes lol.

i just got a kx250f, ive been riding it heaps, not so much the lxr
got 3 other pitbikes but there not quite in working order yet

get both if you have the money man. i have 3 bikes 2 big and 1 mini and i love them all and ride them all. its fun to go from one to the other. gettin on the mini is fun as after a big bike cause you can throw it all over the place. happy riding

I have '12 Suzuki Vstrom for adventure touring and my pitbike for silliness. I'm kinda getting older but fighting it all the way :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

96 te410, 93 YZ250, 96 ZX7R, Nitrous 160... :) It's a damn addictive drug, and now the wife has a Nitrous 125 and a 84 CM250... And yep when i ride i usually have the big and the small at the track.

I reckon one of each size is the best.

I got a CRF250X, LXR, an 88 mod.

All bases covered. :)

About to buy a 2001 CR 250. mmmmmm 2 stroke

I have a GSX1400, WR200, PSTO 160 and a Nitrous 150... Someone offered to give me a VT250 to do up today too.

I've not yet covered all bases, need me a moto trials bike ;)

There are currently 6 motorbikes in the garage, soon to be 7.

haha send me the vt250

i have a 1984 xj600 (3 of them actually)
1 ag postie bike
1 1978 rm125 (project atm)
1 decently modded reign bigfoot 150

hoping to buy new and pay off a ktm 300 exc + a sx high comp head maybe and a larger tank

righto think ive decided keep one pitty (sold the other already) and spend some coin on the old girl. it has been a great bike to me so it would be sad to sell!

after riding the big bike for 5 weeks rode the pitbike, never been so loose. could corner heaps faster but jumps side ways and almost crashing.
in saying that i was struggling on the 250f at the start of the day and rode the pitbike then the 250 again, was riding alot better, most fun i've had on a the pitbike in awhile tho.
think the best thing to do is ride both as much as each other so you dont loose be able to ride the pitbike or big bike as good as you can.

Don't ride the big bike and little bike the same day was a lesson I learnt! Shot was all over the place going from my 250f to my Atomik!! Worst

In my family between me my dad and uncle which we have all got the pitbike BUG

1x lxr
1x Motovert pro
2x x2r
3x crf
1x dhz 110
1x Motovert rx reged
4x pitpro RR's motards
2x pitpros with tb 172kit and a 200kit
2x pitpro 110's
1x SRM gpx 125 open cradle looks like a ktm he calls it styv's race machine (my dad and I share the glory of having the same name)
1x lxr 10"

And a fue home made 3/4 roadys dad likes to call the toe cutters lol

Dad also owns a fue aprilla max biaggi edition rs125's 2 strokes an rs 250 and the new 125 4stroke

Let's just say its a nice shed when you walk into it with a smile :)

Last edited:
I find my self riding the pitty to its limits after getting off a 250 and find it a little slow let very fun the way you can just chuck it round.

I got a
DS80,
crf100 (120 bore kit)
Atomik nitrous
tc185
RV90
and a kdx250

Latest posts

Back