Whos going to KOTC ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradsmith

Reaction score
Hey Guys

First post on here - love the site - lets get every one over here and build up mini motocross...

I just wanted to see who was heading up to the Goldy for King of the Coast.

Braaap is heading up and taking Kade Imlach to try his luck with the big time... He is riding bloosy good on the braaapster and we're all pumped for the guy...

Also where are some good riding spots up there so we can stop off for a fang.... Any one keen to show us?

Keep in touch
Brad Smith
braaap

Hey Guys

First post on here - love the site - lets get every one over here and build up mini motocross...

I just wanted to see who was heading up to the Goldy for King of the Coast.

Braaap is heading up and taking Kade Imlach to try his luck with the big time... He is riding bloosy good on the braaapster and we're all pumped for the guy...

Also where are some good riding spots up there so we can stop off for a fang.... Any one keen to show us?

Keep in touch
Brad Smith
braaap
hi welcome to the site, where is the venue and when is it on. NICE bikes

Kotc

Cheers mate....

KOTC is on the first weeend in October on the Gold Coast...

its run by raceline promotions i think...

It will be a bloody good weekend...

We have a pretty good crew coming up from down south to support braaapster rider Kade Imlach...

Hope we get to stop off at a few BMX tracs so we can have a fang our selves...

braaap

Brad Smith

Man I wish I Lived on the East. We have nothing Over Here. Cmon Braaap, Get Something Cranking Over here Dude ;)

awesome i will check with my mate i think our track may be finished by then if not got some good forest trails near by. I live about 25 min from Gold Coast on the Tweed Coast. Went to nationals last weekend at Carrara it was awesome, i will be there for sure

braaap

Hey Guys

Yeah we would love to get the mini scene pumping over your way mate - maybe together we can work something out???

Let me now if you have any idea's..

we love doing different things such as freestyle shows in the main street of Horsham or Fireworks and freestyle braaap shows at the royal Hobart show... We would love to come over your way and get some riding in and racing...

Sic as "roost" we will be keen as to come check it out...

We have some braaapster's over at the 50's HQ so hopefully we may have a few demo bikes to bring out for a spin...

keep me informed and we will hook something up we will be upt here for a few weeks...

Braaap

ph.0419301712
fax.0363302159

Latest posts

Back