Why are these 125cc Orion bike so Cheap??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukey359

Reaction score
bcoz there made from china and are bad bad bad BAD quailty i got mine 4 650 but its better then that one above..

cos they're gay...lol
nah, cheap quality, not very good servie, needs heaps of mods to be any good, and it sucks really...
oh, and also, it costs 280 just to post it here!!
LOL, and they started putting loncin engines in....
LIFE SPAN: 2 months...LOL
dude, that's a very cheap little bike, buy a pitpro from maylands, even the cheap RR's will own those....
or if u got the coin, the mso!

LOL!!! AHAHAHAHAHA, 10 cents....believe me mate, that guy..doesn't exist!! ppl think "ooh bargain" but they pay and u won't see anything, they used pics from a guy that sells the agb21 on ebay....
DO NOT PURCHASE that bike man, u will regret it...
cheers

0 feedback and a dodgy layout :(

i wouldnt reccomend it dude

even his bidder is a scamm

i'll bet my ass it's him bidding on his own stuff to get feedback up

you serious???

because i was actually thinking about buying it??

You telling me i shouldnt??

Why do you think they are cheap?? Because they cost $1 to make. And wont last a week.

i am not really concerned aboutthe quality..if you get a couple of months riding out of it they shoulkd be fun, especially for a beginner..i was just wondering if peoploe truly thought that the seller was a scammer who would take them money and then not post the goods?

that cant be even classed as a beginners bike.. and you say you just want a couple of months fun out of it what a waste of money.. i bought a shitty 110 off a mate for 400 bucks and i was like yeah bit of fun for awhile but when it did actually die (snapped most spokes in rear rim flat landing a jump) i was crapped off it didnt last longer and i wanted a better one.. more fun just saving up the extra dough for at least a pitpro or mso

dont buy bikes over ebay if you get scammed its a big waste of money and you have to pay for postage aand you dont know if the bike is used or not. its all a gamble buy from out site sponsers

Latest posts

Back