worse riding day ever !!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranga

Reaction score
hay guys

well here is a short story of my bad ridding experiance today

took bike off the back of my ute realised there was a lot of oil coming out the forks dam it.....

did not care rode it anyway. took it about 20meters down the track tyre popped Fu*KSAKE.. push it back up to the ute....

place bike on back of tray tie it down. go to ute door and realise i locked my keys in the car.... OMG I am ready to neck my self.. lucky i had my mobile i called RACQ to come out and help get into my car...
2 hrs later waiting in the middle of the bush in 30degree heat he rocks up

he gets the door open and i get my keys and off i go...

driving along the hwy about 20 min away from home when i hear a wearid Buzzing zipping type noise i look in rearview and 2 straps have broken and the bike has fallen off the back of my ute ... i am doing 80kph along this highway watching cars dodging my bike as it bounces across the road...

i am ova today and ova bikes GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

f**k thats a bad day. got a pic of the bike now? owel atleast its outa the system. hopefully wont happen again.

no pics...

but lost lh side plastics and brake lever.........

my ute has no sides so it just rolled off...

getting it fixed tomoz ready for long weekend up here in qld

wow thats actually lucky beleive it or not lol. very surprised it only done that. did ya make sure ya rims are still straight?. lucky it didnt break in half doing those speeds.
awk well hopefully its ready for the weekend then.

i could just imagine what cars behind you woulda said "WTF!!!!!" its rainin pitty's!! haha..
Sounds awesomely shit tho dude,and yeah long weekend is comin up, take out the agression on ft lytton!!!!

wow. man it all happening comes in runs still piss ya off real bad a. was waitn for you to say cop's pulled u over that top it all off. anyhow hope next trip out riden extra good n funn memorys.

i was using stanly straps...

one around the rear wheel and 2 on the bars

one on the bars came off first i thing and the strain on it flinging off must have pulled the rear wheel on off..
when i looked in the mirror the rh side strap was still on but didnt have enought time to pull up .....

Wow snap.... cant believe your frame didnt bend up or anything. Just werent meant go riding that day bud haha

Hay that dude with 450 got troubles a. lest on ute bike not as likey to fall of n just lay on tray. but his mate got it on camera n posted it on youtube for all to see nice mate a lol.

hahaahahahahahaha

its bounced on both wheels perfect and jumped into the medium strip...

i did not realise till took tyre off rims where cracked... but all good now and ready tp ride

Hay that dude with 450 got troubles a. lest on ute bike not as likey to fall of n just lay on tray. but his mate got it on camera n posted it on youtube for all to see nice mate a lol.

what's your first language mate?

nice one ranga I woulda thought it'd be completely stuffed, what kinda bike is it?

Last edited:
holy crap thats unlucky! thats like my worst nightmare. if my bike fell off the back of the car. thats like the day from hell. And how is the bike still running. thats lucky. wat bike?

haha. i watched that video on youtube with the crf450 coming off the car. that dude has a mental handicap if he tied the bike on the car that way. thats a hazard. but it was funny. ahahaha

Latest posts

Back