WTB Motard 140cc or 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer182

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Im looking to buy a mini motard 140cc .. 160cc all ready to race
axle sliders and bark busters and all the gear...
I live In Perth and willing to pay freight.
trying to keep the cost under $1000 including the freight
please let me know what you have..

Thankyou

Hey racer, you will be struggling to find a set-up motard for that price. Most of the bikes for sale have been made by 'serious' racers, by that i mean they have put alot of time and effort to set the bike up and make it reliable.
For the money your looking to spend you might want to look at buying a cheap 150 or 160 bike and doing everything yourself.
My bike started out as a pitpro 150, and now is a fairly basic motard, but i wouldnt let it go for less that $1500.

Most of the bikes for sale have been made by 'serious' racers, by that i mean they have put alot of time and effort to set the bike up and make it reliable.
True that mate, the time that goes into these bikes is crazy, both mine were built from scratch and being a different style frame that wasnt meant to be a motard is hard work, most parts are within an inch of there life with minimal clearance. There nearly priceless to the person that has built and rides it.(well not priceless but exxy)

My bike is coming up for sale in a couple of weeks.
Current number 2 in both the Sate and National Championships. However the price would be around the $2k including freight. But there is nothing that you would have to do, just start and ride. And I'd even include all my data.

But for under $1k you will need to be doing alot of the work yourself on a secondhand bike.

Cheers for all the input guys... I get what everyone is saying..
I seen one come up on ebay a couple of months ago for around $800..
the only thing is I wasnt looking for one then..
All good though..
I'll keep this thread open & keep searching

Latest posts

Back