Yamoto "The Beast" 110cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanGZ

Reaction score
Model: Beast 110cc

Make: Yamoto

Year: not too sure but prob 2006

Specs:
Engine: 4 stroke 107cc air-cooled OHC
Fuel capacity: 3L
Transmission: Manual 1D3U
suspension: non-adjustable front forks, mono rear shock (spring load adjustable)
Max speed: 70-80kmph
Weight: 65kg
Bike Size: 160cm (overall length)
Wheel Base: 120cm
Engine starting: Electric/kick start
Brakes: discs front & rear
Seat Height: 72cm

Who this bike is for: Someone who is either starting out or just wants a half decent bike for a good price that won't fall apart on them straight away.

Price: $699 (from local store)

Photo:

P8060385.jpg

[Replies]: Overall, this is a good bike and I have not experienced any problems with it yet and have taken it for a good thrashing through very rough terrain designed for 4WD's and it hasn't missed a beat.
It changes gears easily and smoothly and the engine has plenty of grunt for 110cc. The seat is very comfortable compared to other mini bikes i've rode on. The swing-arm is of acceptable quality with extra bracing welded around the shock mount and other areas. The sticker kit was already put on so no stuffing around with that.
The only problem i can see with the bike is the front forks are way too soft and could be fixed with some heavier oil. The handle bars are crap so they should be changed as well which I obviously have done. Also the exhaust is very loud so you would need a silencer if you wanted to ride this around populated areas.
Another plus is I bought this from a Yamoto dealer on the Gold-Coast so parts
are easy to get.

I would give it a 7/10 -good for a starter bike but could use some better parts here and there.

BTW the model of the bike is "The Beast" and no I don't think it's a Beast either.

Last edited:
Good review, this was the bike I was going to buy but opted for a Pitpro

looks like a foxico superghosty bike.

m0p

not really ^^^ lol but maybe i just dont see where you are coming from, its an agb21 with a 110cc in it. good reveiw mate

btw was it yamoto that got sued heaps by yamaha??

i dunno if they got sued

but the old guy down on the coast at yamoto is a wank

i went there looking for some bits and pices and he just fobed me of coz i dont own a YAMOTO lol strage as they sell agb's , he was a total wank
and not intersted inanythink other than his bikes

but then i went to same dealer differnt sshop
was in moss st slacks creek this time and a total differnt experience

great guys and more than helpfull on any of my questions

i even brought a few bits just coz they were nice guys

hope the bloke down the coast gets the boot ,the old fart

What a peice of shit, Haha Beast, more like foxico ghosty bike

i dunno if they got sued

but the old guy down on the coast at yamoto is a wank

i went there looking for some bits and pices and he just fobed me of coz i dont own a YAMOTO lol strage as they sell agb's , he was a total wank
and not intersted inanythink other than his bikes

but then i went to same dealer differnt sshop
was in moss st slacks creek this time and a total differnt experience

great guys and more than helpfull on any of my questions

i even brought a few bits just coz they were nice guys

hope the bloke down the coast gets the boot ,the old fart

I bought my bike off that guy at Nerang and YES he is a wanker. It took me ages just to get a pair of $12 gloves thrown in when I bought the bike, he was such a toss and If I do need parts i'll be going to the Moss Street store from now on.

Latest posts

Back