YellaTerra......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i would like to be a mod but do not no how you become one lol.

But your pissing off to Malaysia for 2 weeks. LOL

If there is any way to become a mod I'm up for it. I'm on this site all the time and I'm good with computers and internet.

do you really reckon they are gonna let 13 year olds have full access to there website ahaha dream on kids, plus the idea of kids being moderators cracks me up!!!

i reckon let hillz keep his job:D

Last edited:
I wasnt saying hillz dosent do a good job, he is the only active moderator and is a god one. There was a post recomending some mods but they were all the old guys on here. I actually recon that SOME of the young guys on here would be good mods, why not let them have a go, I am sure if they abused the priveledge they could be removed.

:eek: my bad:eek:

well i dunno how old trashy is, but yeah i agree on that one.

Hey, what about me ? :(

Btw, Luke he can still use a proxy if he is that smart enough, hey Yellaterra if you want some links to a proxy to work around whatever IP bans your recieving, PM me LOL jkz..

I know I haven't been round here much the past week but as I hit 1000 posts, I realised I now have to be more sensible and write lengthy posts not just a random load of bullshit =].

However, I shall still be a smartass at times, but it works for me and for all of you who are still madly inlove with me, the 20cent business is still going. Im currently on a fundraiser for about $8,000 so I can buy me one of those sextoys where you sit on it and it makes you jiggle, ROFL. Nah, not really but the 20cent business as i said is still up and running, so if your after a good time of laughs, vodka and a good root, contact me =]

Sif you guys dont say BENOX FOR MOD. I would own mod =d

timewarp2-730186.jpg

LETS DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!!

Last edited:
if we did become mods and they didnt like the way we did things like after a week they could always make us senior members again me and ryan would love to be mods.

Last edited:
The power its like being a police officer controlling what people do. Imo a good mod is someone who is on here daily, someone who is sensible, someone who doesn't have 90% of their posts being pointless spam and someone who has the time to delete/edit pointless, rude, and offensive posts. This topic should have been locked after yellaterra was banned. Look how off topic it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back