Yo Hillz wheres the MSO Elite review?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickaninny

Reaction score
Surely you got her by now, so whats the story?
Hope its still going.:D
Lets us all know what your thoughts of said bike are please.
Cheers

Hey agressive1 please do. I nearly bought a pro myself,but changed my mind at the last minute. Tell me I made the wrong decision:D

Well look i wont bother much with the Elite all it has is some extra different coloured bits on it, big woop, rather spend it on performance.

Its up to you if you want to spend the money. The Pro and the Elite have the same shock set up so what benefit is there, not much.

I found the shocks to be to hard just going on a off road cruise but once you get into jumping it feels perfect.

Ill do a review hopefully tonight.

LOL not gunna buy another mini, just wonderin what I missed out on.
Is this your first pitbike?
The frame and bar risers on the Elite scare me so im just looking for comments that tell me my intuition is all wrong.

It is my first mini, but i have had other little mini bikes, like the suzuki jr90 and some other no name brand mini.

I did a review. I think iam the first to have a MSO Pro on this forum

i would trust the clamps
they held up on that 50 foot cliffhanger and the elite was dead stock.
dreadful should do a review i think but he doesnt come on much these days

The frame and bar risers on the Elite scare me so im just looking for comments that tell me my intuition is all wrong.

Hi Pickaninny,

Believe me there is nothing to be scared of, Dan is doing some pretty mad stuff on it and hasn't had an issue with anything, we've got a couple of pics of their last Jindi outing on our current website (new one coming soon!!)

MSO Motocycles

Bye Linda.

MSO guys(Ken&Linda) I know I made the wrong choice in going the Motovert Pro over the MSO Pro or Elite(as said couple things stopped my purchase) as the customer service offered by youse is unbelievable. Oh well regrets dont change the mini bike in my shed. Still wanna hear unbiased review if Hillz is up to it(all types of riding,track,stunt,trail and ramp):D

Latest posts

Back