" Zongshen " what is my bike! please help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminis

Reaction score
hey guys, im new to this site, i have just purchased a " Zonshen ", but i cant find any information about it! im hoping someone knows? also what parts i can get for it to be a bit more adult friendly. from what i can see/understand its pretty similar to a crf50 thanks! i will upload a photo when i work out how16831391_10158213005940103_1568968630_n.jpg

looks like it is a crf 50 to me...could just be a zongshen seat.
whats the engine#, will be on the left case just below the gear lever shaft, also is there a vin plate on the headstem?

Hard to tell from that pic, but it does look like a crf 50 china copy. The frame and swinger will never stand up to an adult jumping it with out some bracing, there are some good threads on here that can help there.
Suspension wise you could go a fastace rear shock, about 100 bucks give or take a bit. Maybe real crf front end, with stiffer springs, or gpx black label 660 mm forks?
Would honestly be cheaper to buy a different sized pittie that is already adult friendly, but if your up for a project and willing to spend some cash it could be almost as good as a crf50.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back