If I got a CRF 50....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sidney

Reaction score
If I got a CRF 50 what would I need to buy to make it half decent. I already know I would need higher bars. Would the suspension hold up etc...

Forks, shock, bars, big bore kit, high flat seat... If you want to jump it you will want to put quality parts on like frame, swingarm footpegs and mount...

my mate recently got a CRF50,

it was a stocker, and in stock form its still a kids bike, very slow, felt terribly boring to ride,

by the time he did, suspension, frame, 88cc kitaco, bars, seat, pegs hes spent extra $2000 on it, so far it owes him $3300 and me personally i dont like riding it, not very fast still and exciting still,

thats my 2c

if u had a dead stock crf50 any china bike would struggle to compare but i reckon it aint worth having a crf50 unless its off its head but then its big dollars.

by the time he did, suspension, frame, 88cc kitaco, bars, seat, pegs hes spent extra $2000 on it, so far it owes him $3300 and me personally i dont like riding it, not very fast still and exciting still,

My mates crf owes him....8-10k.

these bikes are built for kids, so in standard form they are so boring IMO,

and like it was just said, unless plenty of money has been spent, they still will act like a kids bike.......

a heap of my mates are stocky freaks they luv em
all they do is bars pegs zorst and suspension they not the fastest bikes but still heap of fun they are heaps easy to flip
me personally i'm to scared i'll stick to the foam

i take my vert anyday

imo

But wat is a true 50? it all started from the xr or crf

Also with the crf's theres people who own them on this website but they never post up "my crf 50 wont go" or "Wats these engine nosies". So that must mean that there a fairly good bike for the price u pay!!

if i found 1 cheap id get it but no way would i go out and spend 1500 on a stock 50 and then spend another 2 3 grand on parts so it will b ridable.they r good reliable bikes 4 kids but not designed 4 adults.

u can get pre made bbr crf50s etc and then there sick but big bucks!!

To get a decent CRF comparable to a Good china (motovert, pitster) you'd need to spend about $3500 including buying the bike.

do u know how much a new crf50 motor is ican pick up a 125 lifan brand new $200+ph

i paid 600 4 my complete pit pro 110 hahah kids bikes!! lol

for the money of a good bbr crf50 i could by 7-8 pp110s take your pick?

for the money of a good bbr crf50 i could by 7-8 pp110s take your pick?

the CRF50 anyday of the week thanks!!

life span of a pimped crf = years and years
8 x pitpros 110 = 8 weeks

my mate has a china bike from before china bikes were even out yeah u get youre peices of shit but but every china bike ive had has done me well honda motors are 10x better than chinas but other than that tell me whats so good bsides 2 dollars parts like bearings etc id rather my forks than stock crf forks,shocky i have a reinforced frame and a cromo swing arm?

Latest posts

Back