If I got a CRF 50....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the BBR "CRF 50" style bikes, they are so off the hook that its ridiculous but what is actually used from a stock CRF50 on that bike, bugger all. Its just a hot custom bike loosely based around a CRF. There bikes are sick and i would have one at the drop of a hat but for the 10k plus price tag, its just not a real option for the majority of the riding community. Sweet as Pitsterpro for under $4000 or a CRF money pit for $4000 and upwards... Hahahah... I know where my money is going...

if u do buy a crf50 you have to put in big cash be4 they are a decent bike, don't get me wrong any jap bike is awsome but stock these thigs are designed for little 4 year olds to ride on, i only just saw one 2 days ago at peterstevens, they are TINY, i dunno how u guys do it without doing ur back! lol. be4 u rlly like the bike u need to spend a couple grand on frame, suspension, engine, bars, pegs etc. stuff like motoverts, they are a very good bike and if u mod a crf50 sometimes it ends up over 5k, a motoverts is like 3k.
that's mi 2c

if ur looking at getting a jap mini bike ur better off going with the KLX/DRZ 110.. few little modes and yr ready to race.! imo

Latest posts

Back