05 Lucky Mx 125cc pit bike ?s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kdrion101

Reaction score
Just got it in a trade and wouldnt start.
so i got the coil checked it sparked but that was tested on a scooter motor. Put it back on my bike and no spark.. So i ordered a stator and new cdi. Should be here tmrw or friday.. but i dont have the stator removal kit any tricks? ill post pics soon has carbon fiber plastics and ProTaper with a ASV clutch lever.. Also could i go up in tire size? it has a 10 rear

use a rattle gun to undo and do up the inside nut. as for removing the flywheel, spend $15 on ebay and purchase a flywheel remover, or try and remove it with a large screw driver (check you tube) can be done but it's a pain in the ass..

use a rattle gun to undo and do up the inside nut. as for removing the flywheel, spend $15 on ebay and purchase a flywheel remover, or try and remove it with a large screw driver (check you tube) can be done but it's a pain in the ass..

dont use a hammer if your trying the above method, good way to kill the cranks thread and bend it..

ohk so we replaced the stator and cdi. im getting no spark still but i had the coil tested and the buthole who had the bike before me cut into the wire harness and the was a 4 pin plug plugged into nothing.. do non elec start need a rectifier... should i just get a new harness and buy a rectifier? any help works

Latest posts

Back