06 CRF150F Rejet and power-up kits- were to and price

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andre 07

Reaction score
Hey guys,
i have a stock 150f and its time to start modifying, i have taken out the baffle but not the snorkel because i heard if you take out both without rejetting, the motor can easily burn up.
so my question is were can i get hold of these kits and how much do they set you back?

Cheers:)

your local honda dealer should be able to help you out with that

ok cheers anyone prices....i have looked around on thumpertalk but there all american prices but when i converted it was about $60- $70 AUD is this right?

have no idea sorry mate i have never bought one as yet.....im sure someone on here will confirm for you.

ahk no worries ill just wait and see what comes up thanks anyway ..also would you know anything about those rev boxes?

cheers

Gday Mate Congrats on owning one of the best fun bikes ever made.
Every time I ride the 150F I come away with a smile!, strong as an ox and motors around pretty hard and fast. Problem is the strength comes at a cost and that is they are a heavy beast!

Now to answer your question you can order the parts over the counter from a Honda Dealer, if they look at you strange get them to check their computer as HONDA Australia have larger jets. How do I know this I purchased them $12.00 for a main jet and $23.00 for the Slow Jet.
I used a 110 Main jet (98 is standard) and a 42 Slow jet (40 is standard) some people go to a 115 Main however you would want to be running a performance pipe and have seriously opened up the airbox and changed the cam.
Hope this helps, have a look at bbr at the stuff available for the 150F you drop some serious coin on this bike.

Sorry forgot to mention the needle, mine is a early one so the needle has the clip on it that you can move, which you want to down one notch however if it's an electric start model you will need to change the needle as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back