07 genuine thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freerider_725

Reaction score
2007 THUMPSTAR 125cc question

are these bad boys heavy to throw around? might be pickn one up for $300 cash and just wanted to know if they are any good to jump and manouver. also i'm pretty sure it's genuine, but can someone assure me

cheers

here's the bike:

28814li_20.jpg

Last edited:
jeez!
Is that supposed to be a slick rear tyre?! haha
I have a 140 07 thumpstar too, it goes pretty hard for an older mini bike, and the only damage that it's ever recieved is numerous flat tyres, few broken levers and my exhaust snapped off when my lil bro flipped it.
just make sure you maintain it well and it won't give up on you :)

went and saw the bike, peice of shit, it would start, but would idle for a little bit then cut out. rear tyre was bald and im pretty sure the rear suspension had it. the effn chain wasnt even on for me to take it for a spin! such a joke. thought about offering him $150, then fix it, but yeh still looking for something to ride until i get my 250f next year. thumpstar, motovert dhz, show me what you have

yeah mate you have gotta be careful.

if the guy did take 150 bucks it would be awsome to mod and custom

but owell

there's plenty of fish in the sea (talking about bikes)

;)

yeah that would be pretty sweet to mod :)

TyD has a 10incher forsale thats preety tidy,

have a search through the mini classifieds ;)

I'd buy that bike for 150 or at least offer him 150. Looks like it has the alloy frame.

Just needs a decent clean up, it's probably running shit from things like old fuel, dirty carby and valve clearance needs to be done.

New set of tyres, chain, unifilter and it'd probably be rideable. Then if the shock is dead you can get a decent second hand one cheap or even brand new for under 100 bucks.

Sold to me and the damn thing is a can of worms! Has not been looked after at all!

hope you didnt pay to much for it mate =/ dont loose hope tho, im sure you can fix her up =]

Yeah it's actually not that bad just a few little things that are annoying. I was more P.O'd about the seller screwing me around. But its just for my little brother so he can come out riding with me so should be all sweet.

Latest posts

Back