08 Pitpro 110cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PVI Accord

Reaction score
Ive just bought the 08 110 pitpro, it should be here either tomoz or wednesday,
Just wondering if anyone has heard ,much about them or has one themselves.

Ive just got back into mini biking after badly damaging some vertabrae in my lower back, had a 70cc thumpstar when they first came out which i had to sell due to my injurys early in 05.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Juzzy

They look pretty good but for some reason the gearbox is really tight and it's really hard to change gears! Let me know if they loosen up after a while.
Cheers.

a review on this bike would be awesome as well as a video of u riding it because im interested in getting one and would like to know what they are like.
thanks

im getting one i bourhgt it but peeps are they there really small..

they are bigger than a crf, prob best to compare them to the 70cc thumpstars.

I havent had the chance to get out for a decent ride yet, but tearin up the back yard it seems to ride great, nice feel, nice power, gear box seems fine, starts first time no choke required, could do with front fork upgrade but thats bout it.

Im happy with it, looks like a mini, runs like a mini, feels like a mini.

pvi do you wreckon its to small for me im 150cm around and i want somthing my size?

Nah have only torn up the olds back yard n a lil quarry session, nothing major,
A heading out to the bmx track tomoz, might get some footage.

Heres a pic with new tyres n uni on it, forgot the video camera, but took a pic with my phone after washing it.

04012008003.jpg

how dose it go, like thrashing it, grip good, power,grunt .. wheelies good

Power is plentiful i reckon, for a mini, handles well, although stiffer front end is needed, feels alot better with the five0 bmx bars and 1/4 throttle tho.

Im not a thrasher, as i dont see the point, but it goes great.

I've got a 07 PitPro 110cc and loved it till I buggered the engine!:mad:

I could do wheelies in every gear and the bike had plenty of power for a 110cc. I have stripped mine and putting a Lifan 125cc in her.

hey man im thinking of getting a pit pro 110.
is it any good for like bmx trails and stuff, and good aceleration?

Latest posts

Back