08 yama ttr 110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatoneguy

Reaction score
hello to all i'm coming to you from Oklahoma in the US. i just recently picked up two 2008 yamaha ttr 110s. one will remain stock with knobbys, the will be fitted with dunlops t92s. i just ordered another rear rim and custom spoke kit from bucannan to lace to my front (giving me 12s f/r). has anyone here done any mods or upgrades to these yet? i know you guys are a little ahead of the states and can get tricker stuff....any help?

lol ahead of the states? Proove me wrong but I think you'll find it's the opposite. We mostly run Chinese bikes here with a couple Honda CRF50s. As far as mods and upgrades I wouldn't have a clue on a Yamaha but I imagine they would run beautifully out of the box. Good luck with it they sound like great bikes :D

man nice buy i am a bit of a fan of the ttr's
i reckon you should go have a squiz at bbr stuff in particular for suspension and engine mods
apart from that you shouldn't need to do to much out of the box

good luck and welcome to our site i hope to see ya around some time

Yeah welcome mate... pretty sure Yamaha do aftermarket bits for these over here if you can't get em there mainly suspension ,exhaust,bars,cam covers etc.

One of my mate"s got a yamaha dealership here so if you have trouble hit me back.:cool:

thanks guys, i don't have any trouble getting parts... i work at a cycle shop myself. i was just looking to see how quick this side of the world was getting after market parts for this model. :) as i am getting ready to do some simple mods.

Latest posts

Back