09 150cc Braaap Maestro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonP

Reaction score
Hey everyone just bought a Brand new 09 Braaap 150cc Maestro today and cant wait till it arrives tomorrow!! pitty ill be at school then work so wont be able to ride it till the day after but will be in the shed after work tighening up all the bolts etc.!!! Also got Monster energy pants and jersey, new M2R Helmet with Dragon goggles that have rockstar logos all over them ! fully stoked and cant wait to shred it up

Well 4 grand for the bike and all up a paid 4500 and i got the goggles thrown in for free and a 200 dolla discount

Sounds Real Good mate!!!
I dont see Many Braap Bikes on here so Definently get a Few Pics Up ;)

Sounds like me...haha Just got my CRF88Lim Yesturday, had a Little Put Around on it this afternoon and Happy as!!! Im also Getting some Gear either Tomorrow or the next day...haha!!!

Good to hear :)

Yeah will def get some pics happening !! of the bike and of me riding it, cant wait to mod it up already got custom Monster energy graphics and White plastics but hopefully going for the hot up kit soon get her really pimping will have pics of the bike up by tomorrow night

Some pics as promised even one of it in the dealer for show haha ;)
Braaap.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

nice one man thas a sweet bike mate

Well im yet to ride it because by the time i got home last night it was to dark but ill be riding her tonight if its not raining so fingers crossed

Latest posts

Back