09 Crf50's $1290 on sale Adelaide

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

Reaction score
For all those people that kept saying you cant buy CRF50 for under $1500 new, well Adelaide has 09 CRF50 for $1290, saw them today in the paper....

daymmmmm if i was in adelaide one of these babies would be mine :(:(

This price is how much people pay for stock second hand models! some even sell for more!

im spewing i payed 1200 for an 05 and also a bike shop can get a bike shipped anywhere in aus for like 50 buks as i was gunna get it done when i was looking for one.

Thats cheap but I still think you pay full price and honda gives you a cash back!

Well thats what I'm led to believe.

Thats cheap but I still think you pay full price and honda gives you a cash back!

Well thats what I'm led to believe.
the honda dealer i bought mine from kept the cash back and i payed after cash back price

the honda dealer i bought mine from kept the cash back and i payed after cash back price

Thats sick if they offered this cash back when I brought mine I would made sure I paid after cash back price to:D

mate with the way things are going

ill say in 6 months you'll ba able to pick these up for a lot less than that
also ,nxt yr will be the time to buy as every 1 will be doing it tuff and the first thing to go is TOYS

Thats sick if they offered this cash back when I brought mine I would made sure I paid after cash back price to:D

A mate gave em a ring to grab one, and its just a price slash, no cashbacks etc, + it comes with $500 bonus pack (dunno whats in that though)

yeah I got the bonus pack it's great you get a sleeping bag, pencil case and bunch of other crap LOL. But it would make a good christmas present for a lil bro or something.

Latest posts

Back