$1000-$1500 Best buys?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol^^^^^^^

whats so funny?

They do come with drum brakes, made for kids and you do end up with a hefty bill to get these things sorted out...its not like hes lieing.

No offence, im not trieing to start an argument, just saying ya know.

why?
if you where as serious as you think you are you would need a decent set of forks with disk brakes on your honda yeah

i've neva had an issue with china disk brakes just the people using them mind you there are some dodgy one out there

pure honda fanboy hahah, anything china is rubbish!!! end of story!! my honda is the is the ONLY good bike in the world!! hahah get over it

If you get a dhz you will bend the rims on ya first ride! they cant handle anything. fork seals pop aswell easily, but other than that there great for the price!

Ridden my DPRO heaps over jumps, and had big days down at the mx track and still the rims are like new and the fork seals still in tact.....

You must really hammer your bikes????

ive got disk on the front.... lol u musnt ride hard my mates bent 2nd ride of his dhz 140 and i bent my dhz wheel first ride

Seriously rider get over yourself ... just because you have a honda.. all you do around this place is try and make yourself look cool because of your bike ... Anyone can put money into a bike....

go for the DHZ DPRO 160.
it has the bigger engine which you will thank yourself for as u will get over the 140 quickly.

chuck a DNM rear shock on for 200 bucks or so.
a new chain
Filter

Your set. and you may get hooked and want something better
or you will just use it as fun.

otherwise if you got spare cash to spend buy an X4R

Oh and rider456- seriously mate dont get into the arguement.. ur only digging yourself a HHUUGGEE hole.
give up now and leave it at that.

Latest posts

Back