10inch wheel conversion to 12inch

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamotogpx125

Reaction score
hey guys have currently got my yamoto with a gpx 125 race motor and she screams but wanted to pull off the 10's and go either 12f/12r of 14f/12r and was wondering if you guys could help me out with how ill need to go about it and whats my best options :)

Yo man its so easy like changing a bike wheel , just confirm your wheel axles size then get motard rims... 12 inch front and rear is definetly the setup for looks and handling to mate

Last edited:
Great question! I have a KC 70cc and it has a 10" on the rear. I am interested in doing a 12" on the rear as well. Android90, are there any issues on using the same disk brake system on the new rim? Would I just reuse the same sprocket and rotor?

Thanks!

possible ull need a diff swingarm cos u need to make sure the new rim fits and doesnt make the tyre touch the swingarm where the shock connects to it. u know what tradeys say measure twice do it right

When I converted to the 12" I just made little extensions on my swingarm where the wheel actually bolts. Now I have longer slots and could run either the 12 or 10 (the 10 would look goofy with the super long swinger. IMO the 12" looks way better though!

How Would i Drop Down From My 14/12 Setup To A 10/10?

hey this guy where are u from ill swap u my 10/10 setup for ur 12/14 haha yeww

Latest posts

Back