110 pocket bike turbo'd

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA yeah they should sticky this so every wanna be turbo guy can see what technical pipe work is needed!

it would of been worth smilie's if it was'nt a crappy pocket bike, they should of done it to my AGB-29 LOL

repost i think...

they even admitted the motor just wasnt big enough to spool up the turbo... i dont think a turbo would exist that could spool up nicely on a 110-140cc motor

Has anyone tried these mini bike turbos things http://cgi.ebay.com/Small-Bike-Turb...ryZ36796QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Do you think it will actually work?

look its simple, turbos run on well boost.. and superchargers are just raw power. no nos no boost. its like another engine on the side of ya normal engine.

as for that ebay thing.. no thats not a turbo. thats a lil machine that sucks the air in quicker.. yer might give u 2 hp gain.. thats all.

to me that i wouldt care about getting it

superchargers make boost too

i would put money on that electric fan sapping power rather than making it

My PY50 already has a lumpy cam fitted to the motor. Do they make turbochargers in PY50 size?

I reckon a turbo PY would be cool.

superchargers for mini bikes

where can i read up on the superchargers for the pocket bikes you keep on mentioning them and i cant find anything on them. how would i be able to buy/make one?

Latest posts

Back