110cc.. help plz.. idk wuts rong...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_17

Reaction score
ok, i have a 110cc mini bike... a supersport or somethin like that...
but... its a 110cc gears, clutch, etc...

but heres my problem...
i was riding one day... and the gears started acting funny.. getitng stuck, hard to switch, etc

and i was riding it back home to see what the problem was..... and the back wheel locked up....
i was in 3rd gear... my kick start wont work... it moves but it stops halfway and the motor wont even move... i cant push it or anything even when i hold the clutch... its like... completely locked up and stuck in 3rd gear....

heres the weird thing about it tho... i can start the motor with the elsectric start... i can rev it and everything... and it sounds good, sounds new still... but when i try to change gears... it wont let me and when i try to ease or let off the clutch.. it low idles then kills... no grinding.. no nothing... just kills....

does ANYONE know whats rong?? and how i can fix it??
if anyone knows what to do to fix this PLEASE let me know....

Last edited:
yea i reckon maybe one of ur gears has lost a tooth or something and is jamming up the motor somehow...same thing happened to me i jus bought a new motor

thats waht i was thinking too.. because i thought there was oil in it becuase my brother told me he put oil in it... but there was none... and i didnt find that out till it locked up....

but... if it is a sproket in the motor... or a lost tooth from a gear....
how exactly would i get in there to find out??
because... right now i dont have the money for a new motor >.<

If it didnt have any oil it may have even seized, best off buying a lifan 125 for $200, cheaper than fixing it and remember to check the oil daily.

Latest posts

Back