110cc mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
hey all,

i recently got a 110cc dirt bike an dit goes pretty hard but i was thinking about some doin mods to it. what's people's opinions about these mods (worth it or not worth it):

hitman rpm programmer

pbu supercoil

pbu head breather kit

i've already decided on a better carby and maybe a new pipe too but i was wondering whether those things would be worth getting too. and one other thing, which air filter would people say is better from experience, the unifilter or the "spider chopper" air filter.

Matt

best bang for buck in order =
crowercam
ch or big gun pipe
26mm carb
kitaco inner rotor

This was told to me by a mechanic when i asked him how to get some more power out of a thumpstar pro.

an inner rotor kit replaces the flywheel, doesn't that mean that the engine on a dirt bike would heat up very quickly?

CBR_5.jpg

What about one of these boys :lol:

yeah i've seen those puppies once before, dee at viperformance showed me some yellow ones out of a catalog, i think they said they were getting a few in. that one you've got there is the most realistic replica i've ever seen :D have you got any specs on that bad boy? and prices? :D

Just checked out the bike in the photo - I imagine the Metrakit bikes will be great fun in an organised racing league - but this bike looks like a toy and will probably end up on the street with a teenager being fined $1400 for riding illegally.

Mini and midi moto is fun because of the size, but if someone is going to buy one of these to race, perhaps it would be a better move to race an NSR 50 or a scooter etc

Metrakit single class racing does also seem to be a great option, but they aren?t supplied with lights mirrors and pillion seats, so probably fall into proper race bike territory and so should not be compared with the bike in the photo.

... Having said that, the X7 I bought to race was also supplied with countless pieces of crap, like a horn, lights and side stand and it has turned into a reasonably nice little bike. Can't wait for my CAG to arrive though.

$1,200 would be alright if it's 200cc watercooled, but considering it's not i would think it'd be worth all that money

hey minomoto gp, how do you find the supercoil goes on your bike, is it worth getting one? (i know u hav 1 coz i can see it in ur avatar pic :lol: )

an inner rotor kit replaces the flywheel, doesn't that mean that the engine on a dirt bike would heat up very quickly?
the flywheel on these mini dirt bikes isnt anything like the flywheel on mini 2 stroke pocket bikes with the four stroke motor bikes the flywheel (magneto) is screwed to the side of the case cover only the inner part of the magneto spins
Around the $1200 dollar mark, 110 & 125 4 strokes, trying to get them to fit a 200cc watercooled
that price is bloody cheap but do u know if the cylinder is water cooled aswell? some dodgy P**** was on ebay trying to palm off water cooled bikes when only the bottom end is water cooled seems like the chinese are making two different water cooled models

i was considering buying an inner rotor kit but i dunno, do u get alot more power out of them or is the change in performance only minimal?

alright, i've got an interesting question for you all:

if you had two stock bikes (both the same cc) and you put an inner rotor kit on one. and put a super high performance cdi on the other one. (that's the only mods the bikes have on them).

what do you reckon the outcome would be? which one would be more likely to do better?

seems like your doing alot of talking to your self? if u do these mods to your bike dont expect your arms to be pulled from there sockets we are talking about very small four stroke motors you wont notice the difference between the two only special meters measuring the motors performance will tell wether u gained anything go buy a cheap RPM meter and tell us what u come up with or get it put on a dyno

Latest posts

Back