110cc oil

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessehicks25

Reaction score
hey i just wanted to know how much and what type of oil a 110cc auto, electric engine would need

and how i can set up a bike for fmx?

oil type:10w/40, how much check your dipstick, yes you can but itll take alot more work than you think your better off buying something that wont break everytime you jump it.

no worries. but if you want to keep that bike and set it up for fmx you could. itll just mean you have to do some work to it. but if your like me and love doing that kinda stuff its all good. first you wanna strengthen the frame, then stiffen up the suspension by either getting harder sprins, spacing the springs with washers or adding more oil until your satisfied with the stiffness of the fork. but putting more oil in than recommended can mean you can burst a fork seal. then get ya self a fastace,DNM etc. rear shock n throw it in. you might have to put heavy duty hubs in aswell and heavier spokes then you might wanna do some engine work eg, carby, porting, irk, bbk, or just get yaself a 140 and throw it in.

Latest posts

Back