110cc or 125cc buying off ebay help...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FREAKS_UK

Reaction score
Hi I got me a used pit bike off ebay and it was stated that it was a 125cc but im not to sure i was told by someone to check on the right hand side of the front of the engine (same side as the throttle) the only thing that i could see that was stamped on the black part of the head of the engine was this I.X 107mL does this mean anything to anyone? i know the bikes from japan or china becuase its got that type of writing on the breather pipe...Hope someone can give me some advise and help me out cheers...

it should say on the block (the black part) if it is a 125 124cm2 or somthing liek that

Last edited:
Its a 110cc that is what the 107ml stands for. If it was a 125 it would have 124ml on the side.

For some reason he bikes are classed as 110cc when really thay are only 107cc. Car engins are the same it will have 2.5 on the badges but it is really only 2.494 or something (i suppose the badge would look shit if it was accurate).

:mad: so looks like the person sold me a 110cc and not a 125cc :mad: Well as you cant really notice by looking at these bikes most of them look the same 110cc and 125cc bikes apart from getting down and checking the engine is there really much difference in the speed of the bike? And if you check some bikes on ebay world wide the prices from 110cc and 125cc bikes there is not much cost between the both you do get some bikes that are said to be high spec and gold chain and all that crap but does paying that extra money really help? I've read some forums about off road bikes and hear some kx100's can out run a kx125 sounds like apart from having a higher number the speed of the bike dont really help much i mean a 125cc and a 250cc there is a BIG gap and you can tell but a 110cc and a 125cc there cant be much in it im sure anyone raced a 110cc against a 125cc pit bike? come on guys be honest i know you wanna brag that your 125cc beat ur mate on his small 110cc but come on be real and honest about it TRUE STORIES welcome :)

well my mates had a race a 110cc pitbike vs a 125cc atomik and the 125cc one lol probly helps that the dude on the 110 is a nob lol

I dont know my 110cc LIFAN pity and 125cc DUCAR BSE share the same Keihin style carb. The ducar is still tight only done about 50km probably but its only 1-2 bike lengths faster on the striaght line drag to top speed. And the ducar dosent have an semi auto clutch so should be automatically faster. So probably dosent make a heap of difference. Probably Id rather have a lifan 110 with bigger valves and start in any gear than the ducar 125. But the ducar seems to shift alot slicker and start easier and run smoother. So i guess its a cobination of motor type and size and how much you paid for it? Is it the bike you have pictured?

Yes thats the bike in the picture i dont really know much about it apart from its not english and its a 110cc LONCIN engine

oil leak

I have four 125cc and two of them are continuosly leaking oil i have tightened all the screws and checked all the rings does anyone know how to stop the oil i go through a tank everytime i ride :eek:

Post a pic showing where its leaking. If you cant find it give the engine a degrease and look before it gets covered in oil.

A tank a ride is alot of oil you should be able to see it coming out

Back