110cc Pit Bike, broken kick start shaft

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys ive got a 110cc china and the bikes kick start shaft is pretty stuffed, whenever i kick the kick starter it has no grip and just turns, ive already snaped heaps of bolts getting it on tight but the shaft threading is stuffed.. does anyone know where i can buy one and also how do i install it,, i went to a pitbike shop in geelong (razorback imports) and the guy said it would cost $200. would it be worth just buying a new engine or making an effort of installing a new shaft?
thanks, will

hey man if i were you id just get a new engine if its gunna cost you that much. a new 110 engine is only gunna be like 200 so if it were me id just go with the new motor. itll be easier to jst get a new motor aswell. cause basically i think your gunna have to strip the enigine right down including gearbox n all but yeah not sure bout that.

thanks man, yeh im was looking at a 110cc engine on ebay and it ended before i made up my mind, but will contact the guy. thanks

Latest posts

Back