110cc semi auto wants to go when clicked in to gear.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roysso

Reaction score
Hi people my daughter's semi auto motor wants to take off when you click it in to gear what would the problem be and how can I fix it so it only moves when you rev it like it should any help would be good thanks roysso.

What motor is it? please post a pic of the right hand side... it may be easily adjusted

lower the idle, if that doesn't work adjust the clutch, if that doesn't work hold the gear lever down and rev it, if it moves while the gear lever held down your clutch might be sticking(been sitting for a while?)

Could be your choke possibly ?? My old pit pro would do that if the choke was on ate you sure it's not stuck on choke?

it will be you have too much free play in your clutch , in the right hand side case there is a nut on a thread , loosen the nut and with a flat blade screw driver see if you can push the thread into the case , if you can turn the tread until the play in the thread tightens up to a minimal freeplay . if the bottoms out just loosen it quarter of a turn back in . should do the trick

Check your idle i had a pitpro 50cc and if the idle was up just a little too much it would try and take off on me.
Take your idle down as low as you can. Try that

Hey mate thanks for your help I did the adjustment on the bike and its about 90% better now I can't get anymore out of it as it must be worn but It is a lot better thanks for all your help :grinning-smiley-003:grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back