12"-14" pit pro HELP??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djeuro

Reaction score
Hi guys i am buying my wife a Pit pro that is second hand for just under $500 and i was wondering can i change the wheel size on the bike "it has the 12"-14" rims on it atm" and wanting to put on the 17" 14" set to make it a big foot?? is this possible ??

Thank u

If its a midsize frame (i.e. klx style) then you can but you will need longer swingarm, chain, new front and back wheel, new spacers, rear swingarm may need different shock, new gearing is needed also.

All up it's not worth it and is not suited to a bike any smaller than a klx110...

its a 2010 model 140cc pit pro and from the stickers and plastics i saw on the bike it looks like it is a KLX110 ill put a picture up

imagelkg.jpg

Yeah mate its possible. Just looking at that rear swingarm and it looks like youve still got alot of clearance? Was this bike originally a bigfoot?

from what the guy has told me it had bigger wheels on it but honestly the guy doesnt no what day it is let alone anything else

Have a measure of the gap between the rear wheel and swingarm. Also measure the distance from the rear wheel centre to the swingarm cross piece and I will compare it to my brothers Bigfoot....

Latest posts

Back