125 vs 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leepyears

Reaction score
is there much of a power difference between the two engine sizes or is it only a minor difference?

ive had the 127cc an now the 140cc i have noticed a decent power difference between the two enough for me to say if i was to buy a engine i would spend the extra money an buy the 140cc

thats my experiance between the two other ppl my not say it

Me & my oldest boy have lifan 140s, the younger bloke has a pitpro 125 - the power difference is huge IMO

meh 125's vs 140's..... every1 is alwayz on about this issue.... Boo Hoo my bike is only 127cc i want a 140cc! if your a good rider your guna smoke 'em anyway it's all about how you use what you have

im with hillz it up to the rider

imo the 140cc has more top end 125 more bottom end
i've riden an mojo outlaw it revs out at low rpm but has heeps of torque and it's really quick
my 125 vert rides just as good
the 3v 110cc jailin engine just about eats both through tight tracks and is good on jumps (they luv to rev)
later

i have a lifan 140 and my friend has lifan 125...the 140 eats the 125 and i even beat a crf 230 in a drag...bi size difference...and besides on ebay a 125 is almostthe same price as a 140...why not go the extra 15cc

Latest posts

Back