125cc dirt bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those tdr's are some of the crappest bikes on the market atm, even worse than atomiks and orions
no bike for $500 is gonna be any good

seriouz whyy??

powerless, engine not reliable??

also watch out for that seller

bad communication, i got a bike from them. not that model
came with broken shit, wasnt happy. they did send me out new parts, but it took them about 3weeks to get it to me

try stay away from anything under $500 and this seller!!

woah what's going on with that intake manifold?

aww i wanted some thing around $500 lol:eek:

better off saving a few extra bucks mate it will be worth it in the long run.

well u can get an atomik nitrous for $500-$600, it'd be better than a tdr but I still think they look pretty crap,
at least they come with a lifan engine now which has a pretty good rep, the old atomiks have ducars which are rubbish (the tdr has it)
but if you buy one you gotta be prepared to spend a whole lot more money fixing it
search the forum I think there's some reviews for it

i'm not recommending this bike, just saying if u must get a bike for $500 the nitrous would be way better than a tdr

NEW ATOMIK NITROUS 125CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 10-Feb-09 21:45:00 AEDST)

Last edited:
kk well thanks im looking at bikes on eBay atm hopefully when i get it it it izent to dodgy:p

oo and are they big??

powerful??

i would go the nitrous if i was you and that's all ya wanna spend....a mate has one and he gives it hell and its holding up pretty well.....just do some research and go with what you are gunna be happy with

yea mate the lifan 125 is pretty powerful, pop's mono's in any gear and seem's to get up to at least 70k's, my lil bro's 125 keeps up with my 140 no probs.

what do ya mean are they big? they're big enough for anyone to ride, so they're not just for little kids. it's inbetween the size of a pocket bike and a real bike

Last edited:
STAY AWAY FROM THAT BIKE. My sister in law bought one of these but the"better" model if thats what you could call it. It's the one with the twin spar frame and USD forks. Its the biggest piece of crap to come out of China. Everything about it is just plain shit, its gutless, has a tiny little crap carby, the exhaust is really restricted, the tyres are junk, even the plastics are really thin and and easy to break. You'l spend 500 for it and at least another 500 to make it reliable in any way. Youd be better of saving that extra $$ and spending it on a better bike to start with. I brother in law has a SDB 125 for around the same price and its way better. Lifan motor, Mikuni carb, Built stronger. SDb is not the best either but definately way better than TDR by a long shot. I'm not saying buy a SDB just sayin their are better bikes for that price.

I still think atomik nitrous is the better buy over SDB, cheaper too.
Good to see someone with first hand experience with a TDR commenting, everything I imagined would go wrong after looking at the ad seems to have happened to your sisters bike

i've herad the the pitpros arn't bad but it's an extra $1000, i don't really now for sure.
(its just an idear)

i've herad the the pitpros arn't bad but it's an extra $1000, i don't really now for sure.
(its just an idear)

yea I like my pitpro, it's not perfect but the price is right, only things that desperately needed replacing where the chain and airfilter, which is the same on most pitbikes even motoverts.

the cheapest pitpro is the 125rr which is going for $800 on ebay with $200 worth of spares thrown in. my brother has one and it goes hard and hasn't given him any troubles. it's main weaknesses seem to be the tires and rear shock but if you spend a bit more you get kenda tires and fast ace shock.
anyway the rr seems to be the best pitty in it's price range I just didn't mention it before because the OP wanted a $500 bike

i got a pitpro 125rr for 650 with the parts brand new,... alot better than tdr.. not the best but yeh for 600 its great!

kk well thanks guys

its settled im get a 125cc NITROUS:D

ill let use know how it goes when i get it ;)

mate seriously

the 125cc nitrous isnt even that good but if that is the amout u want to spend then its up 2 u

BUT i strongy recomend if u are going to spend $600 - $650 on the nitrous then save up another $200 and u willbe able to get the pitpro 125rr which is ALOT better imo and u also get $200 worth of spare parts so its also better value for money in the long run

ur choice ur bike but think wisley
i was like that anybike that looked good or something i wanted to get
till i got help from this site now i noe wat to steer clear of and what do go for.

be patient ur gunna get a bike save a few extra dollars and u will get a much better bike

thought i will share my opinion

good luck

I agree 100% with sn33ky23q, spend a little bit more and you get a helluva lot more

Latest posts

Back