125cc ebay quads

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussienitro

Reaction score
Gday fellas,

I'm looking at the quads on ebay, but out of the following choices;

MOTOWORKS SPORTS 125CC ATV QUAD Bike Buggy white - eBay Other Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 17-Jul-10 20:45:04 AEST)

MOTOWORKS HUNTER 125CC ATV QUAD Bike Buggy Blue - eBay Other Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Quads, Trikes, Buggies, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Jul-10 19:30:43 AEST)

I used to ride bikes years ago, never a quad. These days I'm missing the fingers from my left hand so choice is limited. I'm wondering whats the difference between the Hunter "automatic" and the Sports "semi-automatic".

Theres a left hand lever on the 110cc (presumably rear brake) thus the 125cc without the lever has a foot brake. I cant "reach" a left hand lever so Sports in front. But how do you change gears on a semi-automatic? just release throttle and hit a left foot lever?

Anyone know much about these? Used one? Hows the clutch hold up?

Last edited:
semi-auto no clutch just drop the revs and change and i think you will find they will have foot brake and hand brake for the back brakes

Hey mate, with the 'Hunter' quad, the left hand lever is for a parking brake. I suppose that would be like a e-brake in a car.

Personally I would go the 'Sports' version with the semi-auto transmission. Changing gear in a semi auto is easy, just release the throttle and hit the left hand side lever. When going down gears, use the same principal.

i have had the sports for a year and had no problems except for having to replace the fuel lines

yeah i cant comment on the ebay 125s but the atmik feral 250 is a tank and goes hard

Latest posts

Back