125cc help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_kawasaki

Reaction score
I have a dead 125 in my shed that I want to strip Down the caseing so I can put it in my room as decoration but the supid startor/flywheel and cluch are geting in my way and I don't have the removal tools. So is there a way to remove them whithout them stupid tools. ( I don't care if I destroy the cluch and stuff!)

For the rotor, take the nut off and tap hard with a hammer moving around the rotor until you knock it off the taper(this will most likely smash the magnets in the rotor). Dont try and lever it off with a screwdriver you either break the cases or your screw driver.For the clutch if you have an old socket the size of the outside diameter of the clutch nut, mark where the 4 prongs need to be on it and cut the rest back with a thin disk in your grinder. I only mention these methods because you say the engine is junk, but the proper tools aren't expensive and are a good investment if you plan to own more bikes in the future

Latest posts

Back