125cc High Performance Mods?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im Going to Be Getting a Dirt Bike Strait from China At About Xmas Time, Me and 3 Mates are Buying Them Heres The Specs what Im Working With...

124cc Lifan Engine(Pitboss Engine I Think) (Manual)
25mm Mikuni Carb
USD Forks

Now I want Some Kick ass Performance.. Ive Seen That No-Fear got a T4 Pro Curcuit and Said Its Awesome, What Else Should I Be Looking At For Mods... Performance and Bling..

Also One More Thing Whats The Best CDI Around? Theres So Many and Im Not sure What to look for..

Any Help would Be Greatly Appreciated.

got some pics of the bike u are getting??

mod list:
inner rotor kit
racing cam
oil cooler
exhaust
CDI - any (they all do the same thing)
26mm carby 25mm should be fine
that will make a kick ass engine.

what else u lookin at getting?

hey littlescottie,

these bikes aren't anythin like the little 49cc noisy pocket bikes. i reckon you're gonna love it :D

btw no real need for bling on these things coz they get dirty :lol:

have you got some pictures of the bike?

big companys = more $$$ on testing = awesome products higher quality and better perfoance dont buy shit u wont get shit pretty simple :lol: buy all brand name products if ur unsure look what bigger jap bikes have this will give u an idea on whast good and whats not

i would only reccommend a oil cooler if you could get one cheap as. IMO they would not help heeps

jeremy said:
i would only reccommend a oil cooler if you could get one cheap as. IMO they would not help heeps
they do help when u do engine work, as it has cooler oil running through it rather than boiling hot stuff

rightio how much can you get an oil cooler for? pbu ones are like $200 bucks

Lilscottie said:

Heres the Bike But Will have a Lifan 125 In it.
my mate has one of them, cost like $1000.
had to replace throttle assembly as it is made out of plastic and broke.

bike looks ok for $1000 most throttle bodys are made from plastic these days its a cheaper alternative to the old days when they were made from metal the only throttle bodys that last these days are the old ones try getting one from a bike wreckers for a Z50R

my bike come with metal throttle assembly. i spose the more u pay the better things get.

i thinkm that's the same engine as my bike, if, or more likely when you jet it correctly they are a pretty good engine,
no fear what's the OD of your exhaust pipe?

good bike!

G'day! the bike you are getting shouldn't give you any dramas apart from the rear spokes need re-tensioning and the lock nut on the rear brake slave cylinder needs to be tightened. How do i know? i own a bse pitmonster and so do five of my mates, i have also assembled about 70 of them for my mate who has a bike shop in Cranbourne. I am 94kilos and most of my mates are in the same range and we ride almost every weekend and haven't had a drama yet. Your plastic throttle assembly won't give you any dramas but you can get one from a 06' motovert that will fit straight in to your current housing. the only mod i have done is a pipe( free of charge for a bit of help around the shop) and i cut the bars down by an inch either side as they feel like Harley drag bars. i also tensioned the rear spring up a bit as it was a bit light for my weight. cheers Tugboat! :D :D :D

i have the same bike and thrash it everyweekend with no problems yet
only flat tyres!!!!

knibbsta said:
i have the same bike and thrash it everyweekend with no problems yet
only flat tyres!!!!
get some new ones, the china tyres arnt very strong or knobby.

Latest posts

Back