125cc MotoX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Moto

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I have an Atomik 125cc MotoX but i really want to make it look better...

Would CRF 50 stickers fit on it??

I want to buy Monster Energy stickers to put on it but not sure if they will fit..

Also what else can i do to improve the power just a little until i get the 140cc

Nitrous??? I dont want to spend a hole heep of money tho...

Thanks

mini moto

searching will reveal the answer..... its been asked and answered previously.

its klx/drz grafix that you will need...

Here are sum pics

My dad recently put in a headlight and a tail light so we could get a rec reg, but it duznt hav a VIN number so we cant do it

I have a 250 aswell, i will post pics soon

mini moto

They are crf style plastics except for the front and rear guards which are bigger than the crf

crf is what you need, the front and rear guards are longer but most sticker kits only have small end stickers for the guards, the ends are the same shape so will fit

hey,

thanks for that

i kno the front rear guards are diffrent but if i bought the crf50 front one it would probly look a bit stupid coz it would be really small. the back i was thinkin of doin but atomik rekon it wont fit.

i wanna buy black carbon fiber plastics and monster energy stickers. Hopefully everything fits.

mini moto

^^^^^^^^^
what do you mean the plastics or the stickers.

Coz i only want the stickers to fit, the plastics i buy will be exactly the same as what ive got on it now.

Also i was going to try and put the 140 Nitrous seat on it (tall gripper seat) but Atomik dont think it would fit. I might get it and try to make it fit tho.
I just need to make different brackets for it i think???

mini moto

Latest posts

Back