125cc PitPro vs Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hi guys

my mate wants to buy a pit bike but he wants one that will last and could hold some jumps so he has asked me to see what you guys think on the forum. he wants an AGB-29 ducar or an PitPro 125cc lifan
so what is a better make and better motor

thanks guys
hope you can help my mate

lifan, check out www.motospeed.com.au Top people,they will hook your mate up with what hes looking for. they even have the choice of chromolly or alloy frames. I am in no way connected to this company, just a happy customer:D

i just got the molly model pit pro ill keep you posted what its like
125mainBLK.jpg

Bike Specifications

Frame Chromolly frame with upper and lower bracing
Swing Arm Pro Link chrome swing arm
Front Suspension Adjustable nitrogen reservoir rear shock absorber
Rear Suspension Adjustable air cell rear shock absorber
Rear Wheel BLACK rim with alloy hub assembly. Heavy duty spokes (32). High tensile 15mm axle. MX knobby tyres
Front Wheel BLACK rim with alloy hub assembly. Heavy duty spokes (32). High tensile 15mm axle. MX knobby tyres
Handle bars Alloy handle bars
Handle bar grips Half waffle design soft grips
Controls Alloy brake & clutch levers
Triple clamps Silver alloy tripple clamp assembly
Front brake Front hydraulic disc brakes, wave rotors, braided lines
Rear brake Chromolly brake pedal. Front hydraulic disc brakes, wave rotors, braided lines
Foot peg Chromolly reinforced foot peg mount, alloy foot pegs
Body specs CRF style plastics, 3M decal kit, tall foam BLACK mx seat
Exhaust and muffler 28mm alloy exhaust system
Maximum load 100kg
Maximum speed 100km/h (depends on rider weight, and conditions)
G.W./N.W. 78/63kg
Seat height 900mm
Wheel Base: 13600mm
Fuel capacity 3L
Other features Alloy gear lever, chrome fuel cap, KMC chain
Engine Specifications
Engine Model Genuine Lifan
Engine Type Single cylinder, 4 stroke, oil cooled, horizontal cylinder
Brand Lifan
Compression Ratio 9.0:1
Maximum Output KW/HP 7.2KW, 9.5HP (7500 +/- 500r/min)
Maximum Torque NM 8.6 (5500 +/- 500r/min)
Idle Speed 1500 +/- 500r/min)
Starting System Kick only
Clutch Type Wet multi plate
Transmission Gear Type 4-speed Manual, all gears up, N1234
Carburetor 25mm
Ignition CDI
Fuel Type High grade Unleaded (95 or higher)
Spark Plug Type/Gap NGK CR7HSA
Engine Oil Grade Non synthetic 10W/40SF 4-stroke oil
Engine Oil Capacity 1100ml
Magneto Type Electronic flywheel

chromoly is a good choice, no point getting the "138cc" as people have mentioned that they are actually 127cc

keep an eye on the forks btw, i am having problems with mine and there identicle... minus the blue annodised caps

yehh he is geting agb29 thanks anyway

Should've gone the pit pro, they are a much better quality bike than the AGB series and they have Lifan motors which are alot better than Ducar.

mac90 hows the bike going?
i went to my mates house 2day and i went for a ride on his bros pitpro 125cc goes good revs its head off. love it but i like my frame on my agb29 better and my shocks. lifan 125cc is heaps better then teh ducar 125cc revs harder and goes alot better.

i saw i 138cc pit pro on ebay for 920 with 50 minuets left so probly sold for bit more then 1k

from 850 to 1000 delivered
ill be taking my bike for a good run tomorrow/today if i get the chance so i can drop the oil and throw some 10w 40 castrol in it

i have a pitpro 125 got it for $750 wid a heavy duty chain thrown in 1st thing to change on these bikes is the chain and heavy grade fork oil and maybe stiffer fork springs mine bottoms out in a flat paddock wid a couple of bumps any help were to get stiffer fork springs and how much would be great

Should've gone the pit pro, they are a much better quality bike than the AGB series and they have Lifan motors which are alot better than Ducar.

I thought he did go ther PITPRO? with the Lifan

crazzy you got know idea my bro has a dhz and ive got the pitpro the forks do look the same minus the blue cap but there not if you have a good look at them they have totally different shape to them and perform heaps different the dhz forks are crap and should be chucked in the bin as soon as you get them.

Latest posts

Back