125cc PitPro vs Agb-29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crazzy you got know idea my bro has a dhz and ive got the pitpro the forks do look the same minus the blue cap but there not if you have a good look at them they have totally different shape to them and perform heaps different the dhz forks are crap and should be chucked in the bin as soon as you get them.

Very true that. I own both bikes and found the same thing. The DHZ forks are ridiculously soft.

is there a massive diff between a pitpro 125 and a 138?

from the photos the is a bit of a difference

i wouldnt worry bout the engine as the 138 is actually a 127 which is not alot more power. the 138 has an oil cooler though

the shock however looks more sloid on the 138 but the forks look the same however looks can be deceiving

they have different exhaust pipes, frames and bash plates and swing arms however niether is better or worse just different

whether the 138cc is worth the extra dollars is up to you

ive got the 138cc and am very happy with it cant comment on the 125

got a question for you guys the ducar motor you guys all think is crap what color is it cause theres 3 diferent 1s theres a black motor and theres a silver motor with a black bore and just a plain siver 1 which i have and havnt had a problem with

sweet thanks for the advice. i think im just gonna get a 125.
dont have that much money.
should have one by next sunday!
wooh

Latest posts

Back