125cc throtle problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjo

Reaction score
hey just got my bike like a week ago n i started it today n 4 some reason when i give it full revs quickly the moter cuts out just wondering whats goin on with it so any answers will b appreciated xx

This topic has been coverd about 7 million times, a search on "flat spot" will help you.

for the amount of time it took u to type that u could have just told them gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey just got my bike like a week ago n i started it today n 4 some reason when i give it full revs quickly the moter cuts out just wondering whats goin on with it so any answers will b appreciated xx

Are those x's supposed to represent kisses? :confused:

search

im sik of ppl going on about the effing search button give it a effing rest ya nerds!!!!!!!:mad:

im sik of ppl going on about the effing search button give it a effing rest ya nerds!!!!!!!:mad:

I am all for new threads to read, but when we are going over the same topics day in and day out, it makes for a very boring forum!
I could stay off this forum for a month and come back and see that there have been at least 10 threads started about the same topic.
Please use the search button.

thanx 4 the help didnt even no there was a search il use it from now on all it needed was a warm up cheers

No worries, just enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to post if you can't find your answers in the search.

Latest posts

Back