138cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to rain on your parade but it is not a 138cc it is only a 127cc ,false advertising. If you pull it down it is only a 54mm piston (54x55.5) you can work this out like this 5.4x5.4x5.55x0.7854=127.10. Any way how does it go is it much better than a 125

Why don't you guys reload your avatars...they're up and running again. :)

The best way to tell is measure your piston your self to know. I'm pretty sure they come with a stock Crank, Not a Stroked one. So Just measure the piston, And then do the above calculation.

If you find it is only a 127cc. I Highly encourage you to get hold of the seller and do as much as you can. This is False advertising and Illegal. Make sure your facts are 100% correct before you take action though.

cheerz scott, something i may be taken into concideration... bike go better than my old 125cc in some wayz, old bike had a fiar bit of bottom end power, mainly bottom end... new bike still has most power in bottom end, but does have a better top end... old bike could do monoz in 4th no prob... new one, i have to stand as it is not as responsive because of the gear ratio... but still got a shit 1st gear :(

btw, cranga seems to have the same head as me quote taken from what he said "Mate, bore is 54mm, the old bore was 52mm."

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds similar, measured my capacity today. 56 stroke and 54 bore (138 barell), works out to about 128cc. And with the 125 barrell (52X56) works out about 118cc.

Is this standard across the 125cc range?

and for me?

seeing i paid $660 and i paid less than my old pit, i dont think im being riped off, appart from the false advertising... should something be said? i dont think the seller will give a stuff about what i say

Crazzy...Try editing instead of multiple consectutive posts....btw..that vid on an earlier post was bad for the neck...Max:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back