140 in agb 29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazle

Reaction score
Anyone know if the lifan 140 will fit in my agb 29?. Do u know if i need to modify anything to get it in?
has anyone tryed this before i know someone put a 138 (127) in but has anyone put in the 140?

Hey mate
ivew been down this path and its not just a simple case of unbolt and bolt the new 140 lifan or mojo
U'll have to modify the top engine mount as if ur engine is a decent type itll be start in any gear and the clutch arm will hit the frame without modifications to the top mount area on a Gaygb29 frame

speak to MECANX(sorry bout spelling)
as he has done alot of these kind of conversions from what ive seen

cheers
dave

a forum member has done it! cant remember there name but they have done it... i think it was crakin not shure!

so is the clutch arm the only thing that will hit would it be alright to just shave a bit of the frame so that it will fit or is it quite big bit that i will have to take off?
Is it the same with the 138 engine or is that just a simple bolt in? because i was thinking of putting that in if the 140 was to hard to put in. does the 138 have much power over the 125cc?

thanks for the help

the 140cc and the 138cc both have the same CLUTCH ARM as they are start-in-any-gear engines
the 138cc runs much lower comp and is a simler bore and stroke to a 124cc

crankin is the man to see about the conversion as its not as simple as shving the mounts on the twin spar

cheers
dave

pitbike mullisha... would u be able to post some pikk of u transplant or a link to were u have plz coz i am intrested in the same project

i myself got to the bolting in stage and realized the clutch would touch and be unsable

i ended up doing the conversion into a chaisis which its specificaly made for
my photos are in the gallery

cheers
dave

Latest posts

Back